Full Spectrum Farms is 100% volunteer ran and needs your help! We have indoor and outdoor volunteer opportunities available!
Volunteers Are Always Needed
Full Spectrum Farms is entirely volunteer run and we are always looking for anyone willing to donate time, money, or other commitments to the Farm. Without our dedicated volunteers and generous donors, Full Spectrum Farms would not be able to serve individuals with ASD in the many ways we do. We have two basic categories of volunteer opportunities: Client volunteers and Farm volunteers. Client volunteers work directly with our clients and will need a background check before participating in Farm activities. Farm volunteers work on the farm itself, completing outdoor maintenance and upkeep. Farm volunteers do not need a background check.
- Hanging out with clients during craft time or events
- Teaching an activity, craft, or skill to clients
- Working one-on-one with clients to achieve personal goals
- Providing social time and interaction for clients
- Planting, watering, weeding, and other garden upkeep
- Mowing, brush clearing, and lawn care around the farm
- The Building, cleaning, and maintaining Full Spectrum Farms buildings and property
Assisting with basic administrative functions of the Farm
- Housekeeping and upkeep inside the farmhouse
How to Signup
Registering to volunteer on the Farm is simple! Just fill out the required waivers below, then click whichever volunteer opportunity you’re interested in and follow the instructions to register.
Note: You will need to bring a signed + printed copy of each the first time you volunteer.
Full Spectrum Farms is always looking for volunteers to help out. As such; we maintain an ongoing “drop-in” accommodation for anyone willing to donate their time, skills, or resources towards helping…Find Out More
Sorry, there are no volunteer opportunities available right now.